If you’ve been negatively affected by COVID-19 you may be eligible for assistance through the CARES Act if you meet the following income guidelines:
If you are an Ingham, Eaton, Clinton, or Shiawassee Counties resident below the 200% poverty level and impacted by COVID-19
Assistance is available for the following:
- Rental or Utility expenses incurred after 3/1/2020
- To be eligible you must first access CERA funds through:https://ceraapp.michigan.gov/
- For additional information visit MSHDA COVID Emergency Rental Assistance (CERA) or call your local HARA
- Clinton and Eaton Counties: Housing Services Mid Michigan at 517-997-6057
- Ingham County: Holy Cross at 517-657-8145
- Shiawassee County: CACS Shiwassee HARA at 517-719-0193
- Utility expenses incurred after 3/1/2020
- Property taxes incurred after 3/1/2020
- Minor Home Repair related to Health and Safety
- For additional information call your local service center.
- Funeral expenses due to a COVID-19 related death
- Call your local service center.